Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the year 2013 to meet the requirements of the Mizoram University and in fact the University Grants Commission (UGC). Since its inception IQAC has become a part of the college and has been working as the coordinating body among all the stake holders of the institution towards realizing the goal of quality enhancement and sustenance. HATIM is in the southern part of Mizoram called Lunglei where only two full-fledged colleges are established before. So, the need of unique, special and one-of-a-kind college was felt by the Baptist Church of Mizoram(BCM) Church leaders back in the year 2005 to guide the southern Mizoram youths in academic and Spiritual life and in short ‘Holistic Development’, so HATIM was established in the year 2007. Since it is a church-established Institute, administration is very strict and fair from its beginning which means even before the inception of IQAC in the institute, certain measures have been incorporated towards quality education. Presently the institute has four (4) departments:
- Department of Computer Sciences that offers Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Department of Commerce that offers Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Department of Social work that offers Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Department of English that offers Bachelor of Arts(BA) Core English.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the institution
- To maintain good relationship between stake holders viz. parents, teachers, staff members.
- To ensure the students to go in the right path so that they will contribute something good in the society and even to the institute in terms of finance etc.
No Upcoming Events