HATIM ADMSSION NOTICE 2019-2020
13th May, 2019
HIGHER AND TECHNICAL INSITUTE, MIZORAM (HATIM)
ADMISSION NOTICE 2019-2020
Admission is opened for 2019-2020 Academic Session for Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Courses.
Admission processing fee is Rs. 200.
For offline admission, candidates should apply in the Prescribed Application Form. The prospectus and application form can be taken out from May 13, 2019 and will be available form the following:-
(i) HATIM Office, Chanmari-III & Kawmzawl, Lunglei
(ii) Baptist Book Shop, Baptist Centre, Chanmari, Aizawl
(iii) BCM Executive Secretary Office, Lawngtlai
1. Last date of submission of application form – 23rd May 2019 (Before 10:00AM)
2. Written Test (for all courses) – 23rd May 2019 from 10:00AM at HATIM Campus (Chamnari-III, Lunglei)
3. Personal Interview (for all courses) – 24th May 2019 from 10:00AM at HATIM Campus (Chamnari-III, Lunglei)
4. Declaration of Results – 25th May 2019
Note: Candidates who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent in the First Division / 60% (aggregate) or higher will be exempted from Written Examination.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:
The Application Form must be submitted within the notified period and the applicants must satisfy the eligibility conditions given below:
- Candidates seeking admission into B.Com course must have passed their 10+2 (Commerce) with minimum 45 % marks in aggregate.
- Candidates of Science shall be eligible for admission into BCA course if the student obtained a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. Even if Science was not offered at the Plus-2 level, the student is eligible to be admitted into BCA, provided he/she has secured a minimum of 40% marks in Maths at the Matriculation with minimum 40% marks in aggregate at the Plus-two level.
- Candidates seeking admission into the BSW course must have passed their 10+2 (any stream) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates seeking admission into the BA (English) course must have passed their 10+2 (any stream) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
(a) Candidates who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent in the First Division / 60% (aggregate) or higher will be exempted from Written Examination. However, this does not guarantee their admission as facing an Interview is mandatory for all candidates for availing admission.
(b) Candidates who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent with less than 60% aggregate marks have to appear for a Written Test and an Interview. Due weightage will also be given to the previous academic records of the candidate. The following is the break-up of the weightage out of 100 marks.
|Weightage out of 100|
|Previous Academic Records||Entrance Written Examinations||Interview|
(c) The Written Tests for the various Courses will be carried out in the following format:
|Name of Course||Break-up of Subject Concerned|
10 marks - Mathematics
40 marks - Fundamentals of Commerce and Accounting
25 marks - Mathematics
25 marks - Basic Computer Knowledge
25 marks - Introduction to Sociology: Man & Society; Family, Community Institution, Association; NGOs(meaning function & relevance)
25 marks - Basic Social Work Concepts: Social Work and its importance; Social Welfare; Social Service; Development and Empowerment.
25 marks - Grammar and Composition.
25 marks - Basic knowledge of Literature & Comprehension of a selected Poem / Basic Knowledge about Philosophy / Basic Knowledge of Indian History.
(d) Candidates who get through the Entrance Test/Interview will be eligible for admission into the courses offered.
(e) The list of selected students will be put up on the Notice Boards of HATIM and will also be available on the official Website of HATIM, www.hatim.ac.in.
(f) Original documents should be produced at the interview.
Note: No Individual notification will be sent.
No Upcoming Events